The future of the smart factory is a hybrid situation where machines and clouds work closely together. Data can be processed and exchanged fast and in a safe way. This opens up data-driven maintenance possibilities.
These opportunities sound promising, but you’re probably wondering how and where you should start:
- How do you start retrieving and analyzing data from your factory, production lines, and machines?
- How do you transform these data into valuable actions?
- In what way can asset management profit from and be optimized by using these data?
- What kind of opportunities does a Digital Twin offer?
- How can I use my data to start with predictive maintenance?
- How can we ensure that the operator receives all information to improve the production process?
- What tools are available to make our factory safer and more sustainable?
This webinar on 9 June, organized by Microsoft, Axians, and Ultimo, answers all these questions.
The webinar offers practical information for all layers in a manufacturing organization, for example, the Production Manager, the HSE Manager, the Maintenance Manager, the Operations Manager, the Purchase Manager, and the Board of Management.
This webinar will be in English.