From sole proprietor to logistics group
Van Moer Logistics grew from a sole proprietor to a logistics group with about 1200 employees at 22 locations across Belgium. Their focus is on transport, distribution and warehousing. The transport company has about 420 trucks and 400,000 m2 of warehouse space. So it goes without saying that proper fleet and stock management are very important for Van Moer Logistics.
More time saved because of a uniform way of working
Van Moer Logistics had a very clear objective when they purchased Ultimo: working as uniformly as possible in one platform. The transport company uses Ultimo Fleet Management System for the maintenance of its fleet, reports and webshop. All 22 entities use the Self-Service module and webshop. Currently only the sites in Kallo and Zwijndrecht follow up their maintenance in Ultimo, but this will be expanded to other sites.
- New clear reports.
- Time saved with the link between Ultimo and Navision.
- More insight into working hours and the state of vehicles.
- Positive business case
- Architecture vision NS: Cloud
- Always up to date (cyber security + usability)
- Simplify management stack
- Relatively easy migration (no new product, only an upgrade)
- Positive experiences. Both the high performance and the fact that users can constantly benefit from the latest features are of great added value.
- Digitising maintenance management.
- Mobile working – on the tablet and at the machine.
- Better data about maintenance and repairs – and thus optimising the availability of the equipment.
- ISO- and IFS-compliant documentation.