More control of Medical Technology
The University Hospital in Brussels is an academic centre for top clinical patient care based on innovation and scientific research. In 2013, the hospital chose to implement Ultimo to support the biotechnical service.
Biotechnology and the JCI accreditation
The software gives the biotechnological service a much better overview of all medical equipment. The information is digitalised, so employees can quickly see when an instrument was purchased, when maintenance is required and when maintenance was executed. The software helps scheduling the right people in the right place. The option to see your own problem areas makes it so you can organise all of your resources in the best way possible.” It allows you to steer through a certification process much more purposefully.
- Clear overview of 50,000 medical instruments;
- Automation of periodical maintenance, inventory management and work order management;
- Significant added value because of the integration with the OPERA platform.
- Goals in terms of transparency, customisation, customer-friendliness and cost control achieved
- Broad facilities applications of the software
- Improved internal communication