VTTI continuously benefits from Ultimo
VTTI is one of the world’s fastest-growing storage providers for energy and other essential products like chemicals. Located at major shipping crossroads and supply gateways, VTTI provides over 10 million cubic meters of storage capacity across five continents.
Ultimo at VTTI: enhanced usability & flexibility
VTTI is a non-conventional company in a conventional industry. With real insights into the energy trading business, focused on the future. The company is continuously thinking ahead, developing new ways to store and distribute energy and chemicals. They also introduced new working methods, improving safety standards and implemented changes to make the company even more sustainable.
VTTI chose Ultimo as their global Enterprise Asset Management system. Ultimo helps to guarantee asset integrity and reliability as well as a safe place to work. Ultimo was selected because of its usability, flexibility and strong value to the business. The integration between maintenance & safety that Ultimo provides, is of key importance for VTTI. Because of Ultimo’s flexibility, it meets the needs of both large and small terminals.
The implementation of Ultimo at VTTI helped to standardize processes, and terminals are now able to share knowledge within the teams.
‘The system is so user-friendly that we were able to implement and train the users very fast. They were immediately able to work with the system. That’s a great thing about Ultimo.’
Results VTTI achieved:
- Standardize processes and terminals are now able to share knowledge
- The user-friendly system enables VTTI to implement and train users quickly
- Improved integration between maintenance & safety
Watch the video about the use of Ultimo at VTTI:
- Digitising maintenance management.
- Mobile working – on the tablet and at the machine.
- Better data about maintenance and repairs – and thus optimising the availability of the equipment.
- ISO- and IFS-compliant documentation.
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks