Migros Zürich optimises workshop processes with Ultimo
The Migros Zürich Cooperative (Genossenschaft Migros Zürich, GMZ) is the leading provider of groceries and everyday household goods around the Zurich area. While the company was founded in 1941, its origins can be traced back to 1925 when five sales carts delivered goods from the headquarters to the city and to the stores that opened the following years.
Watch the video:
Today, Migros Zürich comprises of more than 100 supermarkets as well as numerous specialist shops, partner stores and catering outlets. It has 9,000 employees and a fleet of 75 trucks.
When Migros Zürich constructed a new workshop for carrying out maintenance and repairs on the vehicles in its fleet, it also looked for a solution to optimise order management as the old, in-house developed programme could not meet the needs of the new facility.
- Digitising maintenance management.
- Mobile working – on the tablet and at the machine.
- Better data about maintenance and repairs – and thus optimising the availability of the equipment.
- ISO- and IFS-compliant documentation.
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks