Ultimo in the Cloud improves services and innovative capacity at Antonius
With Ultimo at Antonius Zorggroep which was implemented in the summer of last year, the company has seen improved services and reduced management costs. “We have come a long way,” says Erik Bakker.
Ultimo at Antonius Zorggroep: improved services and reduced management costs
Until recently, the facilities department, IT organisation and the domiciliary care service of Antonius Zorggroep (AZG) worked with an ancient Ultimo system. Optimising that software was no longer possible. This led to lots of custom solutions and at the same time impeded the improvement requirements of the care organisation.
AZG has an IT strategy centred around ‘digital unless’ and ‘standard unless’. IT manager Rinse Posthuma: “This matches the organisation strategy to always provide the right care in the right place. Part of that is continuously improving, which was no longer possible with the old software.”
“The great thing about the cloud is that it fits seamlessly in the cycle of continuous improvement and continuous delivery. We are more up to date and can develop faster because we no longer require customisation.”
Challenges the company faced:
- Replacing a ten-year-old On-Premises software suite with a cloud solution.
- Migrating legacy configurations to standard content.
- Implementing Self-Service management in the organisation.
Results Antonius Zorggroep achieved:
- Always the most up-to-date Ultimo version.
- Taking care of all your system administration needs.
- The company processes supported by Ultimo have been optimised.
- The quality and reliability of the data are higher.
- Standardize processes and terminals are now able to share knowledge with each other
- The user-friendly system enables VTTI to implement and train users quickly
- Improved integration between maintenance & safety