Smooth operations for innovative BEWiSynbra Group
BEWiSynbra Group, in Etten-Leur, The Netherlands, is an innovative company producing particle foam for all sorts of purposes. It is used as roof, wall and floor insulation and for foundation frameworks. Its biofoam is used for degradable food containers and in horticulture. BEWiSynbra has been a client of Ultimo for a long time. For the support of maintenance, and since more recently for safety processes.
Maintenance & safety in one system
Until recently BEWiSynbra used separate systems for registration of data and managing its maintenance processes. However, when they found out that Ultimo also offers HSE software modules they decided to use only Ultimo. Very efficient: one system only. Results: a safer work environment, processes that are registered properly and comply with HSE directives and legislation.
- Digitising maintenance management.
- Mobile working – on the tablet and at the machine.
- Better data about maintenance and repairs – and thus optimising the availability of the equipment.
- ISO- and IFS-compliant documentation.
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks