Improved safety for Maasvlakte Oil Terminal
The focus of Ultimo for MOT is on improving equipment performance and safety. Also important is how data are demonstrated during audits and inspections. And the technical service expressed the need to have an automated maintenance management system.
Importance legislation and certification increases
European legislation for chemical industry is becoming stricter. Because of the increasingly strict European regulations for the chemical industry, establishing a history to meet certifications in case of audits became more important to MOT as well.
Maasvlakte Oil Terminal also uses Ultimo for generating and processing work orders, preventive maintenance, registering existing installations and scheduling inspections based on risk analyses. Costs for materials and hours will be charged on internally by Ultimo to the right cost centres. And the interface with Exact helps with an efficient financial handling.
Results MOT achieved since starting to use Ultimo Maintenance Management software:
- Much better registration of information and know-how.
- Find relevant information quickly, e.g. for audits.
- Major increase in efficiency at the technical service.
- Bringing departments together.
Have you got the data you need to optimise your assets?
Our whitepaper ‘Optimising uptime and cost control in the chemical processing industry’ explains how Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems help improve uptime and enhance cost control in your chemical processing facility. Eliminate the blind spots.
- Centralizes all data
- Automated reporting
- Optimizing collaboration
- High degree of flexibility
- Work done by external parties is more efficient
- Uniform working processes
- Working on the go with the app Ultimo Go makes life more easy
- Working as a real team with the software, as team Martini
+31 341 42 37 37