Reducing downtime by 40% for Kisuma Chemicals
Kisuma Chemicals, part of the Japanese Kyowa Group, produces high-quality additives for the polymer production and processing industry. They have four production lines that operate round the clock.
Ultimo at Kisuma Chemicals: Reducing the downtime by 40%
As a high-risk company, Kisuma falls under the Seveso directive. Since the start of Ultimo at Kisuma Chemicals, they have succeeded in reducing the downtime by 40%. All because of a well thought-out FMECA strategy and its professional registration in Ultimo. Simultaneously, they have also lifted work safety to a higher lever with the broad use of different HSE modules. Kisuma Chemicals now views its assets as a revenue model instead of an expense.
- 40% less downtime with well thought-out FMECA registration
- Safety lifted to a higher level
- Production, Maintenance and Safety all speak the same language
- Major efficiency gains because of considerable steps in digitisation
Watch the video:
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks
- Standardize processes and terminals are now able to share knowledge with each other
- The user-friendly system enables VTTI to implement and train users quickly
- Improved integration between maintenance & safety