Freiberger makes decisions based on facts with Ultimo
Freiberger Lebensmittel relies on user-friendly software. Activities are registered properly because of a high level of acceptance, issues can be compared and insights are permanently increased. For over 40 years, the freiberger group (südzucker concern) has been producing frozen and chilled pizzas for the international retail trade. In 5 factories in Germany, Austria and the United Kingdom, they produce their own brands.
Preservation of market leadership
As Europe’s largest producer of frozen pizzas and other convenience products, they attach great value to thorough quality control and excellent customer service. Part of that is also the drive for technological developments and the preservation of their market leadership. That ambition led to the need for a system for maintenance management (CMMS).
Results Freiberger achieved:
- Be able to better demonstrate performance of maintenance department.
- Draw meaningful conclusions from collected data.
- Save 10% on maintanence costs.
- Better prepared for important audits.
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.