Almost no failures at Coldset Printing Partners.
Coldset Printing Partners is Belgium’s largest newspaper printing company, printing more than 500,000 copies each night. The company has used Ultimo for more than a decade to their full satisfaction, to plan maintenance and maximise uptime. So there is almost no risk of failures.
Discipline and KPIs important
When an organisation is responsible for printing these large numbers of papers each day, it is crucial that production is uninterrupted as much as possible. This requires the best maintenance all these assets can get. Ultimo is used to plan sufficient preventive maintenance to minimise the number of failures. Ultimo Maintenance Management is used by the technical service of Coldset. The way work is structured has improved considerably since Ultimo was taken into use. Reports show the key performance indicators and this information is used all the time for improvements.
Results Coldset Printing Partners achieved:
- A more structured and controlled maintenance.
- More uptime, improving the production’s reliability.
- A team that is happy with the software.
- Enhanced efficiency and cost-control
- Simplified maintenance management
- Easily customisable solution to meet changing requirements
- A clear way to display vital validation and calibration documentation
- Integration of Maintenance & Safety with better communication
- Meet the Seveso II directives
- A lot more control over maintenance and easy reporting
- Replaced over 30 other applications