We efficiently support and monitor CIREX's entire machine park.
It’s been years since CIREX started to use Ultimo Maintenance Management. So maintenance can be more effective and secure.
High and constant quality
CIREX is one of the largest ‘lost-wax’ steel-casting companies in the world. They produce complex casting with extreme precision used in car and truck industries, aviation, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries, to name but a few. It was an excellent choice to start using a maintenance management system. The main reasons for CIREX to use maintenance software were:
- automatically generating periodical maintenance tasks;
- building up a maintenance history per installation;
- benefiting from improved collaboration between production, engineering and maintenance.
The added value of the entire maintenance history
Having the maintenance history at their fingertips is of great added value to CIREX. It means knowledge, time and costs spent are registered and can be retrieved easily by Ultimo Maintenance Management. Registered information is very useful when planning and executing periodical maintenance. Ultimo CMMS is used to obtain the highest possible degree of reliability of the production facilities. All while staying within the maintenance budget.
- Standardize processes and terminals are now able to share knowledge with each other
- The user-friendly system enables VTTI to implement and train users quickly
- Improved integration between maintenance & safety