ARN maintenance and safety processes managed efficiently
Waste-to-energy plant ARN has been using Ultimo Maintenance Management for nearly two decades, for the management of their maintenance and safety processes. ARN considers it a huge benefit to oversee all their processes in one system.
Ideal information handover between operators and maintenance
To improve communication between operators and the Technical service ARN uses the Shift Handover software module. Failures are recorded immediately, as well as monitored and shared. This accurate and quick transfer of information is crucial for ARN because the person reporting the failure and the one solving it are almost always different people. And thanks to Ultimo Maintenance Management System everyone that needs to be informed is up-to-date in the blink of an eye, and failures are solved that much quicker.
- Positive business case
- Architecture vision NS: Cloud
- Always up to date (cyber security + usability)
- Simplify management stack
- Relatively easy migration (no new product, only an upgrade)
- Positive experiences. Both the high performance and the fact that users can constantly benefit from the latest features are of great added value.
- Digitising maintenance management.
- Mobile working – on the tablet and at the machine.
- Better data about maintenance and repairs – and thus optimising the availability of the equipment.
- ISO- and IFS-compliant documentation.