At the Conference 2022, we crowned two partners with a Partner of the Year award.
The IFS Ultimo Technology Partner of the Year 2022 is Axians!
Axians won the award due to:
- Their extensive knowledge of BI, Analytics, Data collection, Edge Computing and the ability to make it actionable for EAM;
- The ability to execute Industry 4.0, by linking their technology with Ultimo. They already put this into practice at several of our clients (For example Mosa, BTE, Van Merksteijn and Freiberger);
- Great interweaving in the Ultimo Partner Landscape with other partner organizations like Microsoft, AVEVA and Vinci;
- High commitment to knowledge sharing through webinars, lectures and creating joint content;
- Very accessible and easy to approach and fun to work with!
The IFS Ultimo Channel Partner of the Year 2022 is MaxGrip.
- Realized successful rollouts of several international implementations, for example BP Castrol in India and Stolthaven in the USA)
- Several new international deals in pipeline
- More than 10 certified Ultimo consultants in total, covering 3 continents in the world (Europe, USA and Asia)
- A proactive Marketing approach: We organized webinars together in Europe and US in 2022 and created a joint animation video.
- For next year, a joint live event is already scheduled, and a few international customer stories will be launched
- Extensive knowledge of AVEVA’s software stack, to close the loop in Asset Performance Management and Enterprise Asset Management
- Team members who have a proactive and pragmatic attitude and are pleasant to work with.
Congratulations Axians and MaxGrip!