Processing condition assessments is now possible in Ultimo Go(+)
Similar to the previous situation in which Ultimo linked to an external inspection tool, the condition assessment is prepared in Ultimo. It can then be processed in Ultimo Go(+).
What exactly did we realise?
Similar to the previous situation in which Ultimo linked to an external inspection tool, the condition assessment is prepared in Ultimo. It can then be processed in Ultimo Go(+). What exactly did we realise?
- Naturally, you can view the inspection lines of a condition assessment. This goes for both equipment and property.
- You can specify whether an inspection line has already been inspected. This is possible by swiping the line to the right in the list of inspection lines or in the detail screen of an inspection line.
- It is possible to create failures for an inspection line. With these failures, it is also possible to add photos, which can be found in Ultimo. For this purpose, a tab has been added to the screen with observed faults.
- You can view and remove faults linked to an inspection line. This is again possible by swiping the line to the right in the list of faults or in the detail screen of a fault.
- In Ultimo Go(+) it is possible to add maintenance elements to a building, building section, floor or room. These are added to the building structure, and faults can be added directly to them in the condition assessment, if necessary.
- Maintenance activities linked to a maintenance element of an inspection line can be viewed. It is also possible to activate and reopen maintenance activities. To do so, you can again swipe the activity to the right in the list of maintenance activities or navigate to the detail screen of an activity.
- Finally, it is possible to change the ‘year of next maintenance according to inspector’ in the screen of a maintenance activity.
These features are available in Ultimo Go and Ultimo Go+ from the Ultimo version 2019R2. Working offline is not supported. If you want to know more about processing condition assessments with Ultimo Go(+), be sure to contact us. We’d be happy to provide further information.
Want to save more time?
If you want to save more time and always have access to current standard costs when executing a condition assessment or making a long-term maintenance budget, an import of a Humble fault and standard cost book might just be the thing for you! In Ultimo version 2019R2, it is now possible to import this information into your Ultimo application. Ask your Ultimo contact for the possibilities.