In some cases it won't even be necessary anymore to create a report
Self-Service allows your customers to create reports themselves and view their statuses. All of this in a nifty portal. It also allows you to create a report on the basis of frequently asked questions. With the answer your customer immediately has the solution. Or they can create a report immediately. These ‘frequently asked questions’ are easily managed with the Knowledge Tree module.
The advantages of Self-Service:
- The module increases the involvement because of the communication.
- You ensure a more efficient process, unburdening the front office employees.
- It also improves the customer experience thanks to the recognisable icons and simple report forms with instructions.
Put together your own available selection
It is completely up to you what you want to use Self-Service for. You create your own custom-made service offer for your customers. A few common examples:
- Creating reservations (rooms, inventory, services and catering).
- Submitting failure reports and complaints.
- Requesting keys or other personal items (e.g. mobile phone).
- Requesting public transportation, pool cars, bicycles or taxi rides.
- Requesting cleaning activities, office supplies and IT resources.
- Reporting failures.
- Viewing reports.