Full integration between the maintenance and safety processes at Vesta Terminals
The Ultimo software supports Vesta to continuously manage and improve efficiency, control, compliance, planning and budgeting. The full integration between the Maintenance and Safety processes and the possibility to work on-the-go provide great benefits for the Vesta organization.
Watch the video:
Commitment to improve the quality of the services
Vesta Terminals offers its customers safe and reliable logistics services in the form of storage and transhipment, primarily for crude oil, refined petroleum products, bio fuels and petrochemicals. Vesta owns and operates three storage terminals in Antwerp (Belgium), Vlissingen (The Netherlands) and Tallinn (Estonia) with a total capacity of over 1.6 million cubic metres.
Vesta has an ongoing commitment to improve the quality of its services, while protecting people and the environment. Ensuring health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, customer satisfaction and community well-being is at the heart of Vesta’s corporate mission. Due to great commitment, a clear vision and smart automation, Vesta Terminals was able to professionalise the processes for Maintenance, Work Permits, HSE Incident Management and Management of Change.
Already Obtained Results:
- Between 20 and 30% efficiency gains through the integrated use of Ultimo in the field of Asset Management and HSE.
- Between 10 and 20% less downtime through the use of Ultimo at three sites.
- Between 20 and 30% cost savings through a more professional approach to maintenance management.
- Centralizes all data
- Automated reporting
- Optimizing collaboration
- High degree of flexibility
- Architecture vision NS: Cloud
- Always up to date (cyber security + usability)
- Simplify management stack
- Relatively easy migration (no new product, only an upgrade)
+1 888 437 4968