From sole proprietor to logistics group
Van Moer Logistics grew from a sole proprietor to a logistics group with about 1200 employees at 22 locations across Belgium. Their focus is on transport, distribution and warehousing. The transport company has about 420 trucks and 400,000 m2 of warehouse space. So it goes without saying that proper fleet and stock management are very important for Van Moer Logistics.
More time saved because of a uniform way of working
Van Moer Logistics had a very clear objective when they purchased Ultimo: working as uniformly as possible in one platform. The transport company uses Ultimo Fleet Management System for the maintenance of its fleet, reports and webshop. All 22 entities use the Self-Service module and webshop. Currently only the sites in Kallo and Zwijndrecht follow up their maintenance in Ultimo, but this will be expanded to other sites.
- New clear reports.
- Time saved with the link between Ultimo and Navision.
- More insight into working hours and the state of vehicles.
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks