More control of Medical Technology
The University Hospital in Brussels is an academic centre for top clinical patient care based on innovation and scientific research. In 2013, the hospital chose to implement Ultimo to support the biotechnical service.
Biotechnology and the JCI accreditation
The software gives the biotechnological service a much better overview of all medical equipment. The information is digitalised, so employees can quickly see when an instrument was purchased, when maintenance is required and when maintenance was executed. The software helps scheduling the right people in the right place. The option to see your own problem areas makes it so you can organise all of your resources in the best way possible.” It allows you to steer through a certification process much more purposefully.
- Clear overview of 50,000 medical instruments;
- Automation of periodical maintenance, inventory management and work order management;
- Significant added value because of the integration with the OPERA platform.
Teamwork instead of data silos
“Ultimo is an organisation that is big enough to offer security and reliability and at the same time remains flexible. The organisation is very dynamic both in thinking and in how they treat their customers. The integration with our maintenance platform illustrates this.”
- Centralizes all data
- Automated reporting
- Optimizing collaboration
- High degree of flexibility
- Architecture vision NS: Cloud
- Always up to date (cyber security + usability)
- Simplify management stack
- Relatively easy migration (no new product, only an upgrade)
Happy to help you at any time
Freddy Vos VP International Sales
+31 341 42 37 37
+31 341 42 37 37