Optimum collaboration between RWS districts and contractors
More than 20 sites, like management or water and road districts, of RWS use Ultimo Infra Asset Management. The software supports better collaboration between RWS districts with all the contractors they use for maintenance and upkeep.
Evolution of management and maintenance
The RWS program Asset Management is used to manage and maintain assets in a structured and unambiguous manner. For the best management and maintenance it is important that area data is always available. And supporting systems have to communicate on an equal footing and transparently.
The same language needs to be spoken in the performance contracts between RWS and contractors. All for better results. Objective condition assessments have become simpler.
Ultimo is used in the majority of the districts as a maintenance management system to structure Infra Asset Management. Management and realisation of performance contracts between RWS and contractors is also registered in Ultimo. The use of Ultimo software can be optimised with inspection tools and a GIS application.
Results RWS achieved since starting to use Ultimo:
- Generic information can be turned into specific information.
- Arrangements between RWS and contractors can be managed in performance contracts.
- Realistic maintenance that stimulates safety.
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.
- A future-proofed, integrated & centralized EAM system
- More efficient and effective Permits to Work, focused on increased safety
- Better visualization of (non-)hazardous work
- Complete control over the data collected, enabling better business decisions
- Ability to customize and configure Ultimo following continuous improvement initiatives