Freiberger makes decisions based on facts with Ultimo
Freiberger Lebensmittel relies on user-friendly software. Activities are registered properly because of a high level of acceptance, issues can be compared and insights are permanently increased. For over 40 yeaers, the freiberger group (südzucker concern) has been producing frozen and chilled pizzas for the international retail trade. In 5 factories in Germany, Austria and the United Kingdom, they produce their own brands.
Preservation of market leadership
As Europe’s largest producer of frozen pizzas and other convenience products, they attach great value to thorough quality control and excellent customer service. Part of that is also the drive for technological developments and the preservation of their market leadership. That ambition led to the need for a system for maintenance management (CMMS).
Results Freiberger achieved:
- Be able to better demonstrate performance of maintenance department.
- Draw meaningful conclusions from collected data.
- Save 10% on maintanence costs.
- Better prepared for important audits.
- Centralizes all data
- Automated reporting
- Optimizing collaboration
- High degree of flexibility
- Architecture vision NS: Cloud
- Always up to date (cyber security + usability)
- Simplify management stack
- Relatively easy migration (no new product, only an upgrade)
+31 341 42 37 37