Smooth operations for innovative BEWiSynbra Group
BEWiSynbra Group, in Etten-Leur, The Netherlands, is an innovative company producing particle foam for all sorts of purposes. It is used as roof, wall and floor insulation and for foundation frameworks. Its biofoam is used for degradable food containers and in horticulture. BEWiSynbra Group has been a client of Ultimo for a long time. For the support of maintenance, and since more recently for safety processes.
Maintenance & safety in one system
Until recently BEWiSynbra used separate systems for registration of data and managing its processes. However, when they found out that Ultimo also offers EHS modules they decided to use only Ultimo. Very efficient: one system only. Results: a safer work environment, processes that are registered properly and comply with EHS directives and legislation.
- Positive business case
- Architecture vision NS: Cloud
- Always up to date (cyber security + usability)
- Simplify management stack
- Relatively easy migration (no new product, only an upgrade)
- Positive experiences. Both the high performance and the fact that users can constantly benefit from the latest features are of great added value.
- Digitising maintenance management.
- Mobile working – on the tablet and at the machine.
- Better data about maintenance and repairs – and thus optimising the availability of the equipment.
- ISO- and IFS-compliant documentation.