Inclusief Group: from a range of systems to one integrated solution
Before, the Inclusief Group used a range of systems for administration purposes. Professional part solutions or Excel lists, you name it. The organisation looked for a management software solution and chose the integral solution of Ultimo.
Replacing sub-systems with one application
When they selected a software package Inclusief Group looked for integrated solutions for IT Service Management and Facility Management. Both departments could benefit greatly from a professional system. The IT department eventually had the decisive voice in the choice of package and listed some requirements:
1. Right quality and scope of the software
2. Flexibility for ease of modification of the software.
3. Full integration possible of ITSM and FM.
4. The Corporate Social Responsibility the potential supplier needs to advocate.
This was all a match with Ultimo. Since using the software the following results have been achieved:
- Transparency in activities and costs for service agreements in line with the prevailing market.
- Improved image, by moving cost units to value-adding departments.
- IT and Facility departments collaborate better.
- Higher user-satisfaction.
Introduction Shared Service Centre
One of the main results is the introduction of a fully digitalised Service Centre in the intranet of the Inclusief Group. All internal employees with a PC can now generate events, submit requests and create reservations. Reservations regarding IT, rooms, catering, pool cars, office supplies, cleaning … And so much more!